Monday, February 2, 2009

Missin My Baby!






So Katrina is gone to a training in Laramie until Wednesday. She left yesterday morning and I am already missing her a whole freakin lot! She is my ROCK. She keeps me cool when I would otherwise spin out of control. I do not deserve such a woman and I count my lucky stars everyday she is around! To add to that, her incredible beauty, and I know I'm the luckiest guy in the world!! Here are just a few pics that show her incredible personality and beauty...You have no idea how happy Murphy is with her Momma. They are a pair like no other. I thought Murph would never love another as much as she loves me. HA! That was before Katrina got her hands on my dog. The last four years they have gotten closer and closer. Now I find myself trying to bribe Murphy to hang out with me. How can I blame her, look how much fun they have together!





This is a lot of pictures but that's what happens when you miss your baby, you get all sentimental and stuff...

No comments:

Post a Comment